Launched in 2004, The Fire Companys EcoSmart Fire designer fireplaces and burners now grace more than 20,000 residential and commercial environments in 52 countries around the world
The EcoSmart Fire is ever-evolving - and each year new models are launched in time for winter in the southern and northern hemispheres.
The original thinking behind the ethanol-fuelled EcoSmart Fire concept was three-fold:
- Lifestyle: reinstate the open fire as centrepiece in contemporary homes
- Design: offer consumers unprecedented flexibility and choice
- Function: heat residential and business premises effectively and efficiently using environmentally-friendly fuel
Today, The Fire Company offers a large and growing range of EcoSmart Fires and accessories designed to provide heating solutions which enhance comfort, convenience, design and lifestyle.
Leading international designers such as Marc Philipp Veenendaal, Paul Cohen, Joseph Liccardi and John Dimopoulos have all created their very own EcoSmart Fire for the designer range of freestanding fireplaces.
The EcoSmart Fire collection comprises:
- Designer range: freestanding pieces of designer furniture
- Outdoor range: weather resistant alfresco designer models
- Renovator range: pre-constructed inserts to fit into tailored settings
- Burner kit: core of EcoSmart Fires that can be used for custom-designed fireplaces
- Electronic burner: available in France, to be launched worldwide in 2010 / 2011
- Grate range: fireplace inserts, incorporating the EcoSmart burner, enable retention of ornate surrounds of existing fireplaces
- Accessories: fire extinguishers, fire screens, modern stainless steel fixings